Monday, March 14, 2011

Monster Mash

Hi everyone. Forgive my absence, I'm wrapping up a really busy time in my life, and heading into yet another. That said, I haven't really had time to play much Wizard101. I've managed to keep my garden alive and sneak in a bit of leveling on my alts but nothing worth posting.

One thing new and interesting that I have to share is not about Wizard101, but Moshi Monsters. I won A2Z's gardening contest, and one of the prizes is a 3-day Moshi membership, so I figured I better hop on Moshi Monsters and figure it out. Oh. My. Gosh. THE CUTENESS! I don't always know exactly what I'm doing, but hey! at least I'm looking stinkin' cute while I'm doing it!
You all have to come and visit me and Razzi (my cutie little monster)! www.MoshiMe.com/wanderingconjurer

Power to the cuteness!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather