Monday, April 11, 2011

The House of Raven

I have a friend that plays Wizard101. He currently has gotten all the characters in his charge up to legendary.
If there is one thing he hates about Wizard101 it's the level 58 outfits.
We both agree that they look like a romulan outfit.
(Resemblance? I think so.)
Well since romulans aren't known for their fashion sense, my friend asked me to find some outfits that he could stitch his 58 clothes into.
Since I love the outfits in wizard101 I said, "sounds groovy" and designed four (if I must say so myself) smashing outfits for his characters.  
The House of Raven presents --
" f e d e r a t i o n "
spring collection
men's wear




I no longer have to edit my friends out of screenies. This can only be a good thing.

~Heather

3 comments:

  1. LOL my pyro is wearing the exact same clothes as your friend. Even the same colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing could you design some for me Heather.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather