Friday, June 15, 2012

Ketchup

I've been catching up with my wizardly duties.
First I finished Avalon with Elijah and Ms. Dreamflower.
Then I spent 6 hours hanging out with John. We got really silly (as we do when left unsupervised). Then we went and did a million hit on General Greystone.
Thanks to John and Rylee!

I've been spending a lot of time lately hanging out in the Bazaar and the Hatchery. Those are the best places for outfit watching. All of that outfit hunting has prompted me to revive the street style project. I've revised the format, and now it's more shiny. Shiny is good.
A little slideshow for your view pleasure, the theme -- holiday items. 

Click to move the slideshow forward.
I also got a reader submission: This is from Edward Strongfist! 
Thanks Edward!

If you want to see more you can click over to the Street Style page:
Click this way!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather