Monday, December 14, 2009

Carol FOUND! Yes!

I found a carol that you can sing word for word on text chat! "Jingle bells"! Oh yeah, the carol fest idea is now probable.
Now if we were going to have one we could sing Jingle bells and say stuff like "happy holidays", "merry christmas" and "happy new year".
The question is would anyone do it?
(Besides myself and Jessica,)
If you would like to come or just like the idea, please leave a comment.
It would propably take place on Sunday the 20th, and be in Wizard City commons. I'm thinking 3pm (pacific standard time).
What think you?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I have a piano recital that day, so I probably couldn't make it, but have you tried singing "we wish you a merry christmas"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'm really not sure how this is all going to work out. I think I'll wait till after the Duo of Death's holiday party and then see how things are.
    I did try "We wish you a merry christmas" but you can't type in the word "tidings" so you have to type it "tide gg". Which is really wierd, and "Jingle bells" you don't have to change at all, so I thought that it was better.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather