Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello Goodbye

Well kids this is the last time to "save the princess". Miss Selena is leaving the spiral.
I ran my final wizard through the quest, Darby. Ah the last time we shall see Miss Selena dancing.
...WOOHOO! Okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but Celestia is coming! And it's only coming after she leaves, so... See ya Selena!
Speaking of Celestia, I hear it's coming out tomorrow. Everyone keeps asking if I'm getting ready when I see them on the live realm. Eh, not really. I'm just going to go with the flow and ask the clever people a lot of questions. ;) Also,
I AM NOT GOING TO JUMP RIGHT ON THE LIVE REALM WHEN IT FIRST COMES OUT! I lost my Teddy that way. I'm not doing it again. I advise you to do the same. 'Cause you know what they say, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
Okay little rant is over. Besides that I can't wait for Celestia! :) The pets there are out of this world. Hehehe.
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather