Friday, October 8, 2010

Shadow

Hi everyone! I haven't been on Wizard101 in DAYS (Ah! Withdrawal withdrawal!) and so there hasn't been much to blog about.
I did, however, manage to play the Demo for the newest Nancy Drew Adventure game.
While it wasn't my favorite demo (Trail of the Twister pwned, best demo EVER) this one was very cool and I had to share!
I know we're all waiting for Celestia and Halloween to come to the spiral, but while you're waiting try your hand and investigating a spooky old Ryokan!
You can try calligraphy... or get a little silly like me. ;)
Apparently in the full version there is a Tea Ceremony. I so want to do that!
Oh and did I mention it was haunted?

You can learn more about Shadow at the Water's Edge here. The demo is free, but it does take a while to download, so getting it started then walking away and doing your homework would be a good idea.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait for Shadow to come out! I just ordered it!
Ahem anyways....
I will try to get on Wizard101 today and catch up.
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather