Saturday, December 4, 2010

Productive procrastination

This upcoming week is finals week. I am so busy at the moment. I can't wait until it's all over.
I did get in a little time on wizards though!
I decided to go questing on Heather.

I got my Jellyfish pet! His name is Mister Tucker. Best jellyfish name ever! 
Then I leveled up in the Lunarium. Woot ding! 57! 
Then I got to the Science Center.
And met...
SCOTTIE!!!
 Hehehe! It's Scottie! (Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott aka Scottie, from the original Star Trek.)
I'm going to be so sad to leave the Science Center, I can tell you that!
I quested a lot, and I hovered on the very edge of leveling up. 
 Of course, Scottie gave me the boost that I needed.









These are some of the best speech card... thingies, EVER!
I uh... haven't beaten Talos yet though. Wow, he's tough. Mostly because he's got more health than Malistare, and for a Myth person to solo that is a real challenge. I have gotten pretty close though, and I have a few ideas I'm going to try. Oh hey and before I forget, after doing a Orthrus on Talos, my orthrus pet cast a spell for the very first time! Yes! I shrieked with delight! It was only a myth trap though, (It didn't trigger his cheater-cheater thing either.) and he killed me on the next round. But it was still really cool!
Well, I really ought to go back to work. I'm over half-way through my writing, so I'll be seeing you really soon! Hopefully with Medusa. *crosses fingers*
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. I haven't brought my myth guy into Celestia yet, but have 4 Legendary wizards so far, Fire, Death, Life and Storm. The level 58 quests were tough (though with life I was able to have help port in). Keep going, you'll get it! My next venture will be to bring in Balance and Ice at the same time. That should be interesting!
    Good luck and may the cards be with you!

    Rogan Firehammer - Legendary Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS HEATHER! Woot! Can't wait to see you with your Medusa Spell awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather