Friday, March 30, 2012

"Now that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard"

Oh sure it may look like a Pet Rock...

Betcha didn't see that one comin'.
I think my only complaint is that I cannot name my rock "Groucho" so I had to name him "Chico". (The wrongness!)
Okay and now, that we've gotten that out of the way... here is the exact train of thought in my mind when I first saw/read about the "trolling stone". This may seem random, and it is, but it's rather funny. 

First thought: "That rock doesn't look like Mick Jagger!"



Second thought: "GROUCHO!"



Third thought: "I want to feeeeeel... like a trolling stone!"



Then that song got stuck in my head and I spent a good twenty minutes going: "How does it feel-- SHOOT! THAT SONG!"
But I like the pet. Pets that remind me of Groucho Marx can never be a bad thing.
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather