Sunday, December 20, 2009

Smash and Bash Madness

Well the whole gang was there!

There was Leesha,

and Stephen,

and Cassandra,

and Valerian (I'm digging his style!),

and Joseph, (why are you hiding Joe? We love you!)

and Christina!

Here are some winners!
Maria (a myth person!) and Mariah (second place, after Diana's battle,)
Congrats!

Well, even though I didn't compete, I had a great time watching matches.

I am very thankful to Fallon and all of the wonderful people who helped organize the Smash and Bash. I got to see first hand how hard they worked to make it a fun experience for the rest of us. Thank you fallon, and everyone else who helped out! You rocked.
~Heather

 P.S.
Updated carol invite post to give a Realm and an Area. Sorry, sometimes I'd lose my head if it weren't screwed on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather