Friday, January 8, 2010

Bestest house EVER!

Today while I was killing undead to get my "Undead Slayer" badge, my friend Jessica DasiyFountain, says I should port to her.
So I do, and lo and behold!
I found myself on a rug bridge leading farther and farther away from the death house.
Tatiana DuskSong made this awesome ride.
That's really the name for it, a ride, because you couldn't just walk back.
No, you were on this little moving platform that went farther and farther away from the house, and if you stopped for to long...

you get stuck!

It was AMAZING!

We all got stuck.

Then we started telling ghost stories about the legendary
"death shark".


Man, I wish I knew how to do something like that.
~Heather
Edited to add: I learned that this is actually a game called airplane. Oh. I've tried to do it all by myself, and according to my friend who ported to me, I'm doing it wrong. Ah well. I still think it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather