Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New World Poll Results

I created a poll about a month ago with some ideas about what new world people would like to see in Wizard101. I didn't think that very many people would vote on it.
39 people voted on it! Very cool!
Lets start ones that got the least votes:
  • Aliens/Outer Space got 2 votes. (Yeah, I didn't really like this one myself. Too blah.)
  • Mayan/Aztec/Jungle got 4 votes. (I don't know why this wasn't a more popular pick, I think it would be super cool to be running around in a jungle! Plus there is lots of great mayan and aztec mythology, and since most of the worlds of the spiral are based on some kind of mythology...)
  • Ancient Greece got 13 votes. (Maybe it's because I'm a myth student, but I love ancient greece and I would love to see a world devoted to it. Their is already something like it in the form of Cyclops Lane in Wizard City, but I would love to see even more greek mythology!)
And the winner is....
  • Under the Sea/Atlantis with 20 votes, 51%! (I think this would be an amazing world. Mermaids, and dolphins, maybe even sharks roaming the streets! Maybe instead of walking, we swim through the world! I'd love to see this one on the live game!)

Did you vote on the poll? What did you pick, and why? What world do you want to see in Wizard101?
I'd love to hear what you have to say.
~Heather

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather