Monday, September 20, 2010

Whatcha gonna do?

My whole schedule is in flux. Bleh, I hate that. School starts on Wednesday and I have callbacks for a show on Tuesday.
 
I really can't see where Wizards fits into that.
'Specially when the Animal Crossing drive is strong. 
Committing myself to a dungeon or a long bout of farming right now is just not what I can or want to do.
Soooo basically this means I'm sort of taking a break from wizards.
(Wanna bet that in two days I'll totally be back and into it?)
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. Yup, two days sounds just about right. I've set it aside and come back sooner than that before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I haven't logged on in a few days, but now that I've made it "offical" by posting it on my blog, I'm sure I'll be back in no time. :P LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather