Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nargle Crossing

Kestrel posted earlier about the new subscriber benefits and some other things.
I'd like to address the new subscriber benefits too.

I'm a subscriber. I like being a subscriber. I also really like playing with crowns players. I have nothing what so ever against them. That said, I think the new subscriber updates are a good thing. I mean, there currently is no benefit to being a member except ranked PvP and Derby (which a lot of people don't do).

So I like that we get a little bonus for paying more for the game over time. Also these benefits are minor. I mean we've all survived without them for almost two years. So it's not like suddenly subscribers have this HUGE advantage over everyone else in the game. That would be bad. So overall I think its a smart update.

And that's my opinion.
~Heather

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather