Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An Autumn Leaf Falls

I am a sentimentalist. And a romantic (A deadly combination I assure you). So when I heard that Autumn was archiving Homework in a Graveyard, and that she was retiring from the Wizard101 blogdom, I became very sentimental. I could go on about how I've always admired her blog, and how many good times I've spent as the result of her kindness and ingenuity. But a picture's worth a thousand words.




So if you a newer to the community or the Wizard101 blogdom, take a minute to check out HiaG. Pursue the archives. It is one of the best wizard101 blogs ever created. I bow down to Basil. And never forget, TENURE FOR DORGWYN!
~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I am touched by your post. It is with a firm faith that I know you have every capability to flourish! Even in the forest, the big trees must eventually yield, opening sunlight and opportunity for the next generation. I see this capability in you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather