Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun Money

Well its about that time of year when me and my family would take a vacation. This year, we are not. :( But I am going to take the "fun money" that I save every year for our trip and buy a gift card with it. :) I looked at the gift card page, but I cannot decide which one to get! I love them all! GAH! You can help me decide which one to get. You can find all of the cards and info on the pets here on the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards


Yay!
~Heather

3 comments:

  1. Either the Glacier Cat (Sharp-Eye), Defender Pig or Guardian Dragon (Spell-Proof), or the Crimsonzilla or Brute Piggle (Pain-Giver) would be a great equipment boost investment!

    The above three (talents) are universal boosts, which do stack with the class-biased boosts (Storm-Giver, Myth-Shot, etc.). A Grandmaster Storm Wizard can have around 95% accuracy just by combining Sharp-Eye with Storm-Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second Kevin's theme, look them all up on Petnome.com and see which Talents you're looking for. Pip o'Plenty's another generally useful Talent, Power Dragons can get that one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather