Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Turn That Frown Upside-Down

So this morning I tumbled out of bed, and walked down to the computer saying to myself, "Better hurry an get in some Wayfinders time before you have to go to orientation."
I log on I'm already at the bazaar, my robe is black, the selling price is 17,000 I hit sell, nothing.
"Whaaaa...?"
I continue to hit sell until I notice the button is greyed out. I run my cursor over the robe. The words "No Auction" glare back at me.
"Not cool KI!"
What I nice way to start my morning.
So I drag my wings over to the Ravens.
We are on a first name basis now.
I finally muster 43,320 gold to hatch with ever patient Dustin.
We run to the Hatchery.

We both click ready.
"It'll be just my luck this morning to get another Orthrus."
We both race to the dye shop.
I click on preview.
I scream in delight,
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Dustin got another Mythzilla. We'll have to try again. :)
Now I wait 21 hours. Woo?
I guess I spend that time in the Ravens...
Oh boy it never ends! At least I have a new pet to soften the blow.
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new pet. I'm probably the only wizard in the Spiral who complains when he gets two hybrids in a row ;) Anyway, thank you for the shout out, and I can't wait to try again. Maybe I can join you over at the Ravens, though. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it Dustin. I really do! We'll have to try again soon. Yeah, it' would be great to have you along for the Raven$. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather