Wednesday, October 20, 2010

things I'd like to see 2

I've been watching this show lately, it's called The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and it's a spy show from the 1960s, the best kind. The main characters in the show have the best names. Ever. Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin.
Which brings me to the next thing I'd like to see in Wizard101.
New names.

Best. Name. Ever.
I really like all the names we have right now, and I really like the fact that you can have the name you like even if it's been used by someone before.
I just would like some more! (They don't call me Miss More-More, for nothing!)
Really I think the first name section needs a bit of work. Napoleon and Illya? Why not.

Okay, it's a REALLY close second.
What about Penelope, Rosemary, Regina, Estelle, Gwyneth, Joy, Nadya, Coleen, Robin, Rosaleen, Jeanette, Astra, Kit, Kay, Lark? I'm sure I could come up with a ton of boys names too.
What names would you like to see?
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather