Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Hi guys and gals! I'm on snow/thanksgiving break. :)
So you might have heard about the test realm being up. Yup yup. Well it's all "Harvest Moon" over there in test realm land. Only it's like a mash-up of Farmville and Harvest Moon.
And did I mention there were gnomes? 

Cassandra calls it the "gnome shrine". :)
Paige is the one with the really awesome garden.

I haven't really gotten that deep into farming/gardening yet, but I have learned a few things.
First, unlike two-year-olds, plants will tell you what they need.
So this plant needs some watering and music.
After you address one of it's needs, the message will go away.
Second, you can see plants needs at your friend's house.

Paige's shroom needs some music here.
So make sure all your plants are well taken care of before holding your garden party! Because if you don't, we'll all know that you're a slacker! Ha!
Personally I'm interested in this update, but it's a bit slow moving for me. We'll see though, maybe some plants give you really nice pet snacks! I could always use some more pet snacks.
Do you like the new update? And more importantly, how does YOUR garden grow?
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ,Loves the new update. LOL! My poor plant, Thank you for letting me know.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather