Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Crafty

If you've ever tried crafting beyond Krokotopia, you probably have encountered every crafter's bane. Black Lotus. It's evil. Pure and simple. The problem is that you often need it for crafting quests. Or for something really cool that you want to craft. Well unless you're going to drop thousands of gold at the bazaar sniping them whenever you can find them, you're probably going to resort to farming for them. "Where do I go?" you're asking (or maybe you're singing if you're familiar with Hair). Well it just so happens that I have my very own top-secret black lotus farming route! Today it becomes top-secret no longer! Because I'm going to share it with all of you my readers. Yeah, not sure how wise this is, but I'm doing it anyway.

This route takes place in the Tatakai Outpost a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far---oh wait. That's Star Wars.

Well there you have it. I have relieved my greatest crafting secret to you. Use it wisely young wizard.
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather