Monday, December 19, 2011

Mirror Mirror

So today I was bored. Really bored. So bored that I decided to finish Zafaria.
That's sayin' something!
So I run around the Elephant Graveyard and fight some people, then I talk to some animals and BAM! I'm off to Mirror Lake.
Well that was quick.
So I decide to take a peek into the instance, and size it up. Just me and my friend's wizard.
We hop on the sigils and start working our way through the instance.
We fought bosses. Then we fought some more bosses. Long story short, we fought a lot of bosses.
I kept wondering when the epic Morganthe show-down was going to happen, and thinking we'd probably die in that fight if not before.
Then we fought some spider bosses.
Then we got loot.

We finished it. Me and my friend Elijah (who is fire). Just us.
I was all: O_o

Okay apparently Mirror Lake isn't that hard.
It took us a while, but I think that was mostly because we had no clue as to what was coming next.
Zafaria...
DONE!
I wonder what world we'll see next? 
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather