Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Street Style Project

Have you ever heard of "Street Style" or "Street Fashion"? It's a style of fashion blogging and general observation where people take pictures of the fashion of everyday people who catch the eye. I don't know about you but the "street style" of video games intrigues me. I find it very interesting when someone puts two pieces together that aren't intuitive, or puts colors together that are unusual. Whenever I see a person with an outfit I really like or think is really creative, I snap a screenshot of it. I have a collection of over 100 screenshots of interesting and remarkable outfits. It's about time I share them with you.

You can find a huge slideshow of my collection on the new Street Style page here. And starting today, I will feature a weekly snapshot, so as to go into a little more detail.

This week...
Esmee. Spotted in the Hatchery.
Black & White.
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather