Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Just a Model

Still having more fun in Avalon. Here's some pictures from my travels: 
A crushing blow to the Jabberwock

A glitch that I keep running into, but rather like

Me and my camel, Abu

I happened to get a Raven pet
 I was able to get my Basilisk pet a level early. Ooh. Glitchy. So I reported it as a bug (and if you can get your level 78 pet you should do the same). But now I'm level 78... so... 
 This sword I thought was pretty decent! I got it from the Winter Wyrm in the Wild.
 EMPs! 

You know, I can't help but sing this song every time I go and talk to Queen Gwendolyn and company out in the knight's hall. 
Our command performance



Haha! Yes! Another song from Abbey Road! Muahahaha!
I will never run out of songs from this album!!!
*evil cackle*
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather