Tuesday, April 27, 2010

News

Today I am not feeling well. Actually I am feeling pretty yucky. Anyway, I decided to take sometime and get back into the Wizard101 groove. So I took Kestrel, (who is now level 45 thanks to my friend who has been playing her along with his icy,) outfitted her in the DS crowns gear, dyed it to look nice, and went off to MB to finish some side quests. Let me just say that I love being a storm wiz. I have unlimited power! Muwahahahaha!

In other news:
  • I am now judging my silly photo entries! Yay! I got more than one! :)
  • I have been neglecting my Student Teacher campigan. I will be working on that! So right now my goal is for one person to vote for me. Yeah... I need to work on this.
  • I have yet to make my new Life wiz, there's something fun to do on a rainy day soon!
  • I haven't been reading any Wiz101 blogs or anything... so what's been happening?
I think that's about it. Yep! :)
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather