Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Hole in the Bottom of Crab Alley

So. Water Works. Yeah. I think everyone has done it probably five times over by now. Anyway! My two besties and I decided, let's do WW just the three of us, without looking at any guide or anything! Woo!
Eventually, we figured it out. I am so proud of us, that we only failed once! It's just like the good ol' days. I haven't been sent to the commons in gosh only knows when.
It took us about ... three hours? Yep.
"Prepare for trouble, and make it double!"

Fear. The. Elf.
 But we finally defeated Mr. Big.
I sincerely hope that we have.
I got my crazy super-hero/Lucha Libre mask. And did a victory dance.

Come on! Everybody do it! You put your left foot in...

Please give a big round of applause for my friends Eli and Jeremy! Yay!
Now to figure out how to do it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather