Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reminder! Ravenwood Ball TONIGHT!

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that the Ravenwood Ball is TONIGHT.
By the looks of Ravenwood right now this is gonna be huge! (If you see me and want to chat, please send me a group invite or whisper chat me. Otherwise I'll lose ya. :) )
Don't forget to log onto Ravenwood Radio to see a broadcast of the party!

Here's all the info if you didn't know already:


"As April fades into May, we have much to be thankful for and lots to celebrate! Next month we will celebrate our 1st birthday!! Thanks to all of you wonderful wizards, we have grown so much! When I started this website last year to chronicle my time playing this really cool wizard game with my kids, I never could have imagined the wonderful outcome. I am so honored to be a part of the most amazing community. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.
To mark this milestone, I would like to announce the very first Ravenwood Ball! There will be dancing and massive amounts of pure silliness! I invite ALL nominees and current Student Teachers to attend. This will give us a chance to thank the current student teachers as they move on to more challenging roles in the Spiral and to help welcome the new nominees!


Date: Saturday – May 29, 2010
Time: 6PM Central (4pm PST) – until…?
Location: Ravenwood School of Magical Arts (of course!)
Realm: Vampire Area 1

Please dress accordingly! Break out your best party gear *forget the stats!* and bring your favorite pet! Campaigning IS allowed and welcomed. Tell us why we should vote for you next term!

Do you like goodies? I will be giving away a few special party favors. The prizes are top secret right now but let me assure you they are squee-worthy!"


I assure you it will be fabulous. Fallon's parties always are. Don't miss the social event of the season!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather