Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woot Ding!

Kestrel is a Grandmaster! Woohooo!
I would like to take a moment to thank my real life friend, "Thank you so much!"
I would also like to thank Baxter in the Ironworks. I leveled up there.

(About here I was going to put a video of that scene in Casablanca where they're in the cafe and Sam is playing a song and it's called "Knock on Wood". But I couldn't find it, so you'll have to recall that moment if you've seen the movie. If not, um.... ignore this!)

Here she is in all her glory,
the new Grandmaster on the block,
Kestrel AshBlade!
Look out she's ALL POWERFUL muhahahahahahaha!
Kestrel/Heather

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz!

    Question: How do you take a pic of yourself "facing the camera"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Autumn: Doh! Thanks for pointing that out. :)Victoria! "It's not my fault!"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
~Heather